Food Processor can assist you not only in Butter making from nuts but also in assembling several recipes as well. It works rapidly and you can use it for multiple recipes, such as from traditional meals to moderate baking and cooking too. This kitchen appliance can be used to make ceramal puddings, pastries and you can slice, chop, grate anything just in seconds.
Food Processor is the only kitchen appliance that completely changes your life and it becomes very easy to do different tasks in a short time. If you have to prepare meals for hours and you spend ages cutting and assembling ingredients, then the Food Processor is a must-use for you! However, if you are new to Food processors, then you must be able to handle the multifunctional Food Processor and make use of it in many ways. Therefore, you should try the following recipes to get used to the new versatile Food Processor.
1.Crunchy Baked Falafels Recipe
Serving :16, preparation time :10 minutes, Cooking Time 15 minutes
- Dried Chick peas (1 cup)
- Pulverized Garlic cloves (3)
- Ground Cumin (2 teaspoon)
- Ground Coriander (1 teaspoon)
- Cayenne (1/4 teaspoon)
- Baking powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Black pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
- Salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- Egg (1)
- Olive oil (2 teaspoon)
- Take chickpeas along 1 cup of water and soak them for a whole night.
- Set the oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Once the soaking is done, remove the extra water and place them into the food processor.
- Run the food processor for 1 to 2 minutes and don’t over process them to avoid liquifying.
- Now add up pulverized garlic, cayenne, baking powder, salt, cumin, coriander and egg as well.
- Press the pulse button and mix them well with the help of food processor.
- Take a cookie scoop of 1.5 inches and make flat falafels with the help of your hands.
- Place them cautiously on the baking sheets, because they are fragile; make sure to damp your hands a bit for placing them into sheets.
- Use olive oil to touch the upper side of the falafels.
- Bake them for 15 to 20 minutes till they turn gold.
- Falafels can be storedup to 4 days in refrigerator.
This amazing falafel recipe will be crunchy from its cover and smooth from inside. This is quite easy to prepare with the help of Food Processor. This is good combination of lunch or dinner time meal.
You can serve them with sauce, barred naan or pocket bread as well. It also offers delicious taste when combined with green salads and dressings too.
2. Famous Cheesy CauliflowerGits Recipe
This dish is quite famous in the world, this can be served with shrimp at dinner. The original grits were made up of corns which wererich in calories and fat. But these amazing grits have been replaced with cauliflower. cauliflower is fat free that why they are good to go with any meal at any time.
Serving :5, Preparation Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time:15 Minutes
- Cauliflower Rice (4 cups)
- Natural heavy whipping cream (1 cup)
- Chicken Broth (1/2 cup)
- Cream Cheese (2 oz)
- Butter (2 teaspoon)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Black Pepper (1 teaspoon)
- Dried up scallions (1 teaspoon)
- Cheddar Cheese (1/2 cup)
- Preheat a fry pan, and keep the flame low.
- Place heavy cream, butter, salt, cheddarcheese, cream cheese, black pepper, chicken cubes along scallions into the pan and combine them till they are mixed completely.
- Wait for a while and let the cheese melt.
- Now place the cauliflower rice into the fry an and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cauliflower grits can be served in breakfast with egg and sauce as well.
3.Glutton Free Pizza with Your Favorite Toppings
Serving :2 Preparation time:10 minutes, Cook Time :20 minutes, Total:30 minutes.
- White quinoa (1 cup)
- Water divided (2 1/8 cups)
- White wine vinegar (1 tablespoon)
- Olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Lemon extract (1 tablespoon)
- Garlic clove (1)
- Yeast (1)
- Dried basil (1)
- Dried oregano (1)
- Salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- Black pepper
- Superseed pesto (1/2 cup)
- Cherry tomatoes (1 cup)
- Arugula (1 cup)
- Raw pepitas (2 tablespoon)
- Fresh basil (a handful)
- Take quinoa with 2 cups of water and leave them for one whole night.
- When it is Soake, remove the extra water.
- Set the oven for baking to 425 degrees F.
- Place all the ingredients and spices such as black pepper, salt, lemonextract, garlic, yeast, dried out basil, oliveoil, white wine vinegar, dried up oregano ,2 tablespoon water with the soaked quinoa.
- Run the food processor till the mixture is smooth just like butter, process items for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Place the mixture into the pan of 10 inches and bake them 18 to 20 minutes till it gets light brown.
- Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Move the shell to another pan and pour pesto on the crust carefully.
- Decorate the crust with pepitas, basil, arugula and with tomatoes.
- The glutton free pizza is ready to serve.
- Besides, you can decorate and garnish this pizza with anything you like. This is quite easy to make and it’s all delicious and tasty as its combined with different spices and the catch is that its glutton free as well.
4.Easy Black Bean Yummy Burgers
Serving: 6, Preparation Time:30 minutes, Cook Time: 15 Minutes, Total:45 minutes
- Black beans (215oz)
- Red onion (1/4)
- Clove garlic (1)
- Fresh cilantro (1/4 bunch)
- Sriracha (1 tablespoon)
- Mayonnaise (1 tablespoon)
- Ground cumin (1 teaspoon)
- Soy sauce (1.5 teaspoon)
- Black pepper (1/4 teaspoon)
- Egg (1 large)
- Breadcrumbs (1 cup)
- Cooking oil (2 teaspoon)
- Rinse the black beans and remove the excessive water.
- Move them to the food processor and the other ingredients, pepper. Soysauce, cumin, mayonnaise, sriracha, cilantro, garlic, onion.
- Press the pulse button and combine the ingredients but don’t make a puree.
- Move the mixture to a big bowl, add up egg and 1 cup od breadcrumbs. Mix the items till they are combined well.
- Leave the mix just for a while.
- Now make 5 portion of material and with the help of your hands make patties out of each piece.
- Take a pan with 1 teaspoon of oil and cook the burgers on low flame. Place the half of the bean burgers into the pan and cook them for 4 to 5 minutes from both sides.
- Repeat the same process for cooking the other half of the burgers as well.
- Take buns and move patties over the buns and add your desired toppings such as tomatoes, cucumber, eggs and son on. The delicious and appetizing black bean burgers are ready.
5.Honey Nut Toasted Oat Breakfast Bites:
The honey oats bites are a delicious way of starting your daily routine with natural nutrients and vitamins as well as a balanced diet. It’s an easy and quick recipe and the grilled oats are all delicious.
Serving :2 preparation Time:10 minutes, Cook Time 10 minutes, Total:20 minutes
- Regular oats (1 cup)
- Walnut halves and pieces (1 cup)
- Honey (2 teaspoon)
- Ground cinnamon (1 teaspoon)
- Grill the walnuts and oats.
- Set the oven for baking to 350 degrees F.
- Place oats and walnuts on two different sheets and bake them for 8 to 10 minutes. After the turn up the sides to prevent them from getting brown.
- Take them out and let them cool for a while.
- Move the walnuts into a Food Processor and make a satisfactory flour and don’t over process lest it becomes a paste.
- Remove the flour and leave them for garnishing.
- Move the remaining walnuts to the food processor and turn them into a thick paste just like butter.
- Take a big bowl and add up grilled oats, walnutbutter, honey, cinnamon, salt and mix them well.
- Once they are combined enough make a ball with your hand of 1 inch and decorate the ball with creased walnuts.
- The breakfast oat bites are ready to serve. You can store them for 3 days as well.
6.Delightful Chickpea Curry
Serving :6 Total Time :15 minutes
- Serreno pepper (1 medium)
- Garlic cloves (4)
- Ginger (1–2-inch piece)
- Yellow onion (1)
- Ground cumin (2 teaspoon)
- Ground coriander (2 teaspoon)
- Ground turmeric (1/2 teaspoon)
- Tomatoes extract (2 ¼ cups)
- Chickpeas (2 cans 15 ounce)
- Graram masala (2 teaspoon)
- Add serrano, garlic along ginger in a food processor and mix them well. Scratch the sides material down and the add up onion and run the food processor but don’t make a paste.
- Take a sauce pan with cooking oil, move the ononin mix into the pan and cook it on low flame for 3 to 5 minutes and stir often.
- Now place coriander, turmeric, cumin and cook along stirring for more 2 to3 minutes.
- Move tomatoes into a food processorand run the blades. Thentransfer it to the pan along salt. Thenagain cook the all materials in the pan for further 5 minutes along stirring and simmering.
- Lastly add up graram masala and chick peas into the pan and repeat the process of cooking for4 minutes and they will be ready.
- Decorate the top with cilantro and serve.
- You can also serve this recipe with grilled naan, white rice or salads and son on. This is quick and easy to assemble delicious recipe as well.
7.Apple Bossom Tart Recipe
Serving:8 Preparation Time:1 hour 10 minutes, Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Pink Lady apples (3 large)
- Brown sugar (1/4 cup)
- Apple pie spice (1 ½ teaspoon)
- Granulated sugar (¼ cups divided)
- Salt (1 ¼ teaspoon)
- Package spice cookies (1 8.80z)
- Unsalted Butter (1 ½ teaspoon)
- White egg (1 large)
- Package cream (1 8-oz)
- Confectioners’ sugar (2 tablespoon)
- Apple jelly (2 tablespoon)
- Preheat the oven for baking 350 degrees stroke the apples with the brown sugar, pie spice, granulated sugar, and salt.
- Leave the apples for 45 minutes, stroke the apples 3 times in 45 minutes and make sure they are smooth and soft.
- Ground the cookies spice in the food processor for 2 to 3 minutes till they are combined well.
- Now add liquefied butter, granulatedsugar, and salt as well.
- Place the whole better into the baking pan carefully. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes till they get brown.
- Let them cool wholly.
- Spoon the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in a bowl. Place this mixture on the lower part of the crust.
- Remove the extra liquid from the apples and align them on the top of the crust making a beautiful design of a comfy coiled form. Place the leftover apples on the center and edges with the butter.
- Bake them till the apples get delicate 40 to 55 minutes.
- Cool them and they are read to serve with apple jelly.
8.White Chocolate RaspberryFood
Serving:2 to 4 dozen Total time:40 minutes
- Freeze dried raspberries (2 ½ cup)
- All-purpose flour (2 ½ cup)
- Baking powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- Unsalted butter (1 cup)
- Sugar (3/4 cup)
- Egg (1 large)
- Vanilla extract (1 ½ teaspoon)
- White chocolate liquified
- Grind the raspberries in the food processor.
- Move all-purposeflour, bakingpowder, raspberry powder in a big bowl and mix them together.
- Transfer the grind raspberries into a separate bowl. Place butter and sugar into the food processor and mix them, add egg, vanilla and run the food processor for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Move the mixture to the baking sheets and bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes till they are half brown.
- Lastly scatter white chocolate and dried raspberries.
- The delicious white chocolate raspberries are ready to serve with juicing.
In sum and substance
Food Processor is ready to assist you in any way at any time. You can assemble multiple recipes with the food Processor along cutting chopping, slicing, making doughs, traditional meals, puddings and much more. Therefore, if you have food processor at your disposal, you must give a try to the abo mentioned recipes and it will make your life full of surprises with producing delicious food items, solids as well as liquids.